- No Reservations Necessary
- Walk-ins are welcome. We have seated stations that are only $15 per hour so if you haven't tried VR yet, come in and try it out. If you want to get on a high-end VR system, these are $25 per station. You can share stations too but if you want to play together you'll need one station for each player. On the weekends, you may want to call ahead or book your time in advance.
- Parties and Team Events
- We specialize in providing entertainment to groups of all sizes and ages. Packages start at $10 per person per hour. We have partnered with Olde Town Pizza and Pasta for great rates on fine Italian food. Treats can be brought in too! Our favorite pastries are from Allure Bakery and can be delivered for your event. Our location is fully accessible complete with restroom, kitchen with refrigerator and microwave. We stock drinks and snacks and keep bottled water on hand for your gaming time outs.
- To book your event contact the owner of New World VR, Donna Facer at 757-707-3200. She'll make sure your event is successful and you have everything ready when your guests arrive.
- Other Information
- Guardians are required to read and sign our waiver before any session. Children that have had seizures should consult their doctor about using virtual reality. Children are expected to respect each other and follow manager instructions during VR sessions. Young children may need assistance from guardians.
- 16 seated stations
- 5 standing free-play stations
- Over 100 games
- Play as many games as you like
OUR VR GEAR
- Oculus GO
- HTC Vive arena
- Oculus Rift S
- Thrustmaster cockpit for racing
- Seated station $15 per hour
- Standing $25 per hour
- Half hour of each $20
- 10-player party $200