- VR in Education
- We have the technology. Right now, virtual reality can positively enhance every core subject in schools. New World VR seeks the best educational VR content companies to provide standards aligned content for education. VR content can be used in combination with hands-on learning, worksheets, and assessments for a complete learning experience. See our list of VR apps for education and a link to my YouTube video walkthrough if available.
- School Location Sessions
- Equipment can be brought to your school or classroom. We will define a session based on your expected outcomes. Some sessions may require auditorium space or Wi-Fi access. If your school decides to add VR stations to its library we are glad to help. Use our funding program to gather funds to purchase your own equipment. We can train your staff too!
- Our Location
- New World VR can except classes of up to 30 students. We will define the session based on your expected outcomes. We can work with your teachers to find innovative solutions for learning. The owner of New World VR, Donna Facer, has over 10 years of experience in education and would love the opportunity to collaborate on a virtual reality programs for your school.
- Other Information
- Guardians are required to read and sign our waiver before any session. Children that have had seizures should consult their doctor about using virtual reality. We can accommodate special needs students but need to know in advance so the session can be defined for the intended audience. Children are expected to respect each other and listen to instruction during sessions.
- Our Water Our Life
- History of Man Through Art
- Climatology & Weather Forecasting
- Population Health
- Space & Transportation
- Digital Communications